Thursday, September 7, 2017

“California Typewriter" opens across the US

I've just been authorized to post the following list of theater locations for the film "California Typewriter." In case you don't know, this brilliant documentary centers on a Berkeley typewriter shop and involves artists, collectors, poets, writers, and others who love typewriters today. My Typewriter Manifesto is featured in the film (see above) and I play a modest role. Some type-ins or other events may take place in association with some of these showings. Support 21st-century typewriting and see this film in a theater if you can!

2 comments:

Bill M said...

I see Joe Van Cleave and Tom Furrier will be able to see it. I may head back home to catch it in Philly. I'd really like to see it in more places.

Richard P said...

Also, if all goes well, it will be shown at Herman Price's meeting in West Virginia in October.

Popular Posts

Blog Archive